Every year during the holiday season, we donate complimentary heaters to families who are experiencing hardships and need a helping hand.
Oliver’s Community Involvement
Every year during the holiday season, our HVAC company has been donating complimentary heaters to families in need. This program was designed to help families that may be experiencing hardships and need a helping hand. We are now in our 13th year of the program.
To be considered as a candidate:
- Write a letter nominating a family (you can nominate yourself), and describe why the nominee deserves the free heater. Include medical circumstances, financial hardships, any community involvement from the family and any other circumstances that might aid in the evaluation process.
- Nominees must live in one of our service areas: Delaware County, Chester County, or Montgomery County in Pennsylvania or New Castle County in Delaware.
- Candidate must own his/her home.
- Be sure to include the nominee’s name, address and phone number.
- Include your name, address, phone number.
Applications for the 2013 holiday season will be accepted in the fall. Application deadline will be announced in September 2013.
Wishing you a blessed season ahead!
As always, we are grateful for the support of the equipment manufacturers and distributors who help to make this program possible. Alliance Bank provided financial support, as they have done for many years. This year’s systems and installation materials were donated by Lennox Industries, Lyon Conklin, US Supply, and J Lorber Supply. We appreciate the contributions of all our partners and employees who make this program possible. We would also like to thank the individuals and community leaders who nominated this year’s applicants and recipients, we greatly appreciate your participation in this program.