24/7 Emergency Service Available

Furnaces

You Can Depend On Oliver for Gas and Electric Furnaces That Keep You Warm

All winter long, you depend on your furnace to keep you and your family warm. That’s why we ensure that the new gas and electric furnaces as well as natural gas furnaces and oil furnaces that we install will perform reliably and to your satisfaction. We also provide energy-efficient models to help save on energy costs all year long. In fact, some of our furnaces operate at over 90% efficiency, which means that 90% of the fuel you pay for is actually converted into heat for your home.

When it comes to furnace replacement, Oliver offers a variety of models and manufacturer brands for high-efficiency furnaces and standard-efficiency furnaces. Click here to view a comparison chart.


Oliver Platinum Series High-Efficiency Gas FurnaceOliver Platinum Series High-Efficiency Gas Furnace – BEST VALUE!

The Oliver Platinum Series High-Efficiency Gas Furnace features a variable speed motor that uses up to two-thirds less electricity than a standard single-speed motor, which significantly reduces your energy costs. It also delivers a highly efficient 97% AFUE and is the quietest furnace in its class.

Efficiency Rating: Up to 97% AFUE*
Warranty: 20-year limited lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger. 10-year limited warranty on all remaining covered components.


Oliver Gold Series Energy Efficient Gas FurnaceOliver Gold Series Energy Efficient Gas Furnace – BEST VALUE!

The two-stage, variable speed operation of this gas furnace provides even temperatures while increasing system efficiency. The Oliver Gold Series works at peak efficiency to keep you at ease and the variable speed motor creates a constant, gentle flow of warm air that minimizes temperature swings.

Efficiency Rating: 80% AFUE*
Warranty: 20-year limited lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger. 10-year limited warranty on all remaining covered components.


Oliver Pro Series Gas FurnaceOliver Pro Series Gas Furnace – BEST VALUE!

This single-stage, mid-efficiency gas furnace provides consistent heating without compromising your comfort. With a dedicated low-speed continuous fan operation and insulated blower compartment, you’ll have years of steady warmth at an affordable cost.

Efficiency Rating: 80% AFUE*
Warranty: 20-year limited lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger. 10-year limited warranty on all remaining covered components.


Trane 95% AFUE High Efficiency Gas FurnaceTrane 95% AFUE High Efficiency Gas Furnace

  • Variable speed blower
  • Two-stage gas heat provides greater fuel efficiency and better comfort control
  • Heavy gauge, two-tone powder painted cabinet
  • Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R
  • Durable adaptive silicon nitride hot surface igniter
  • Multi-port, in-shot burners
  • One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
  • 24-volt fuse protects controls
  • Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
  • Convertible to horizontal left
  • AL29-4C stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
  • Cleanable filter with spring loaded filter rack
  • ERV-, humidifier- and air cleaner-compatible

Trane 90% AFUE Gas FurnaceTrane 90% AFUE Gas Furnace

  • 40″-high cabinet, 28″-depth means it fits almost anywhere
  • Four-speed blower motor
  • Convertible to horizontal
  • Self-diagnostic microelectronic controller
  • Durable adaptive silicon nitride hot surface igniter
  • Multiport, in-shot burners
  • One-piece heat exchanger with no welds
  • Sealed combustion – 100% outside combustion air option
  • Prepainted galvanized steel cabinet
  • Upflow models have hinged blower doors and easy-open door latches
  • AL29-4C™ stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
  • Enclosed burner box
  • Insulated heavy steel cabinet

Trane 80% AFUE Gas FurnaceTrane 80% AFUE Gas Furnace

  • 40″-high cabinet, 28″-depth means it fits almost anywhere
  • Four-speed blower motor
  • Convertible to horizontal right or left
  • Self-diagnostic microelectronic controller
  • Heavy steel cabinet
  • Durable adaptive silicon nitride hot surface igniter
  • Multiport, in-shot burners
  • One-piece heat exchanger
  • Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
  • Up-flow models have hinged blower doors and easy-open door latches
  • Insulated cabinet

* AFUE – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. It measures the amount of heat delivered to your house compared to the amount of fuel that you must supply to your furnace.
Example: A furnace that has an 80% AFUE rating converts 80% of the fuel supplied to heat. The other 20% is lost out of the chimney. The higher the AFUE rating, the more you save.


Gas Furnace Series Comparison Chart

Gas Furnace Series Comparison Chart

 

Service Awards

We're proud to be a recognized, trusted service provider for Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical and Mechanical needs. Learn More »