Wow, things are heating up quick! A few things to keep in mind:
1) Don’t forget your sunscreen and sunglasses – Safety Sean will be very disappointed if you do!
2) Please check in with the seniors in your life regularly, they are the most vulnerable in these temperatures. Keep an eye out for signs of distress due to heat, and make sure they have plenty of cold water to stay hydrated (that goes for you too!)
3) Schedule strenuous outdoor activity for the cooler parts of the day. Get your run in early in the morning, and mow the grass after dinner. Here’s your pat on the back for getting it done ::pat pat:: but you don’t get any extras for doing it under a blazing hot sun!
4) Make a jar of sun tea. It’s one of my favorite things about summer! When it’s brewed, pour some into an ice cube tray and freeze it so you can cool down your drink without diluting it. Bonus points if you toss in some fresh mint from your garden.
5) If you are experiencing problems with your air conditioner, call Oliver. We’ll get it taken care of!
Happy summer everyone!