Our contest WINNERS! Congratulations winners and thank you to everyone who entered! Stay tuned for more great contests!
IMPORTANT UPDATE 5/10/12 – Due to the number of people experiencing problems uploading their submissions, and in the interests of making the contest fair and open to everyone who is eligible, we will accept entries in three forms:
- To enter through the Facebook app click here: http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/222625
- To enter by phone, call 800-522-4884
- To enter by email, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone number and most importantly the make, model, and serial number of your water heater.
Exciting news today cats and kittens! We are about to launch our first ever Facebook contest, with over $2000 worth of prizes available!
We will have one Grand Prize of a brand new, fully installed residential water heater – that’s almost a $2000 value by itself! The winner will receive one water heater of the same size as their existing system which will be installed by our handy-dandy Oliver plumbers. For FREE.
Our Second Place Prize is pretty sweet too – four tickets to the Phillies/Braves game on July 6th (a Friday) at 7:05 pm. Tickets are in section 143, and if you want to check out where that puts you on the field, click here.
So what do you need to do to win one of these fabulous prizes? It’s super simple. We are looking for the oldest water heater in the Oliver service territory. If you’ve got it, you win the Grand Prize. Just snap a picture of the rating plate on your water heater and fill out the contest entry form before June 1st. Make sure we can clearly see the model and serial number in your picture!
The Phillies tickets will be a random drawing among all the entrants AND everyone who shares the link to the contest once it’s open. So if you enter the contest, and share the link, you get two chances at the tickets. And if you’re an Oliver employee and share the contest with your friends and family, we’ll put you into a separate drawing for two Phillies tickets at the same game, also in the 100 level.
So get your cameras out and your rally towels ready, and keep your eyes peeled for the official start of the Oldest Water Heater in the Delaware Valley contest!
- You must live within the Oliver service territory to win either prize. We service Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania; New Castle County in Delaware; and Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, and Salem Counties in New Jersey.
- Grand Prize winner will be determined by the age of the water heater, based on manufacturers’ model and serial number information. In the event of a tie, winner will be chosen randomly from the two or more water heaters of the same age.
- Oliver employees and their immediate families are not eligible for the Grand or Second Place Prizes.