Our frequently asked questions section is meant to provide our customers with answers to some of the most common questions we encounter on a daily basis.
- Do Air Conditioners Dehumidify?
- What Causes An Air Conditioner To Freeze Up?
- Why Is My Air Conditioner Leaking Water?
- How Many BTU’s Do I Need On My Air Conditioner?
- Are Tons and BTU’s of Air Conditioning The Same Thing?
- What Size Air Conditioner Do I Need For My House?
- My air conditioner is not cooling! What can I try before setting up a service call?
- How can I even out the heating and cooling of my home?
- How can I make sure that my HVAC system is safe to operate?
- Should I cover my outdoor air conditioning unit during the winter?
- Can I turn off the power to my central air conditioning system during the months?
- How does an air conditioning system actually work to cool the air in my home?
- There are 2 settings for the fan on my thermostat: “automatic” and “on”. Which setting should I use?
- Should I have my furnace cleaned and maintained every year?
- How can I even out the heating and cooling in my home?
- If I go away for a long period during the winter, what temperature should I set my thermostat to?
- How often should I change the standard filter on my furnace?
- How efficient is my standard filter in removing dirt and pollutants from the air?
- What is a two-stage furnace?
- How can I make sure that my HVAC unit is safe to operate?
Indoor Air Quality (6)
- I thought pollution only existed outside. Why should I be worried about my air indoors?
- What is in my home’s air that might be affecting my family’s health and comfort?
- I keep my home very clean. Could the air in my home still not be clean?
- How does a whole-home air cleaner work as part of my system?
- How often should I change or clean my filters?
- Where is my filter located?
Maintenance Plans (8)
- Why should I invest in a maintenance plan?
- Why should I buy an HVAC maintenance plan?
- Why are precision tune-ups important?
- What do you mean by priority service?
- Which HVAC maintenance plan is right for me?
- Will I be charged extra for “after-hours” emergency calls?
- Can I spread out my payments?
- How do I get started?