Oliver’s Heat for the Holidays Featured on PHL 17
Every year during the holiday season, we donate complimentary heaters to families who are experiencing hardships and need a helping hand.
Oliver’s Community Involvement
Every year during the holiday season, our HVAC company has been donating complimentary heaters to families in need. This program was designed to help families that may be experiencing hardships and need a helping hand. We are now in our 19th year of the program, and have installed more than 60 free heating systems.
To be considered as a candidate:
- Write a letter nominating a family (you can nominate yourself), and describe why the nominee deserves the free heater. Include medical circumstances, financial hardships, any community involvement from the family and any other circumstances that might aid in the evaluation process.
- Nominees must live in one of our service areas: Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania; New Castle County in Delaware; and Atlantic, Cape May, Gloucester, and Salem Counties in New Jersey.
- Candidate must own his/her home.
- Be sure to include the nominee’s name, address and phone number.
- Include your name, address, phone number.
Applications for the 2017 holiday season will be accepted between October 1, 2017 through November 11, 2017.
Wishing you a blessed season ahead!
Thank you to our partners!
As always, we are grateful for the support of the equipment manufacturers and distributors who help to make this program possible. WSFS Bank provided financial support, as they have done for many years. This year’s systems and installation materials were donated by Lennox Industries, Lyon Conklin, US Supply, and J Lorber Supply. We appreciate the contributions of all our partners and employees who make this program possible. We would also like to thank the individuals and community leaders who nominated this year’s applicants and recipients, we greatly appreciate your participation in this program.