Oliver Heating & Cooling’s 25th Annual Heat for the Holidays
Since 1998, Oliver has been providing comfort to people who are in urgent need of a new heating system but are experiencing financial hardships that prevent them from purchasing one. We call our community outreach program, “Heat for the Holidays.”
Last year, Oliver helped a woman with stage 4 breast cancer who is no longer able to work, a widow who is handicapped on a fixed income with no family to assist her, and a single mom who has health issues related to COVID-19. Over the past 25 years, we have completed more than 80 heating installations at no charge to deserving families and individuals.
If you know someone who is struggling to keep their home safe and comfortable, complete the form below to tell us about their situation.
Here is how it works:
- Nominate a family or individual. You can nominate yourself.
- Describe why the nominee deserves to receive a free heater.
- Include medical circumstances, financial hardships, community involvement, and other circumstances that will help with the evaluation process.
- Nominee must own their home and live in one of our service areas: Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery County, and New Castle County.
- Include the nominee’s full name, address and phone number. Include your full name, address, and phone number.
- Deadline to receive submission is November 11, 2023. All information will remain private and confidential.
- Selected nominees will be contacted by phone in mid-December.