Don’t Let Power Outages Leave You In The Dark
If you experience frequent power outages, consider a uniquely tailored backup power generator to protect your home, family and investments. Power outages can cause inconvenience and significant financial loss, but at Oliver, our specialists can provide installations, maintenance agreements, and warranty repairs for residential backup power generators.
The Dangers of Losing Power
When you lose power, your HVAC equipment, appliances, electronics, flooring, and sump pump not operating can lead to major discomfort and possible property damage. A backup power generator, however, can help make sure that these problems don’t occur and often pays for itself in just one power outage.
Benefits of Owning a Generator:
- Automatic start-up when the power goes out.
- Continued use of lights, eliminating potential injury.
- Continued use of appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, hot water heaters, etc.
- Peace of mind during bad weather.
- Protection from damages to computer equipment, televisions, and other electronic devices.
- Protection from flooding due to frozen/burst pipes or sump pumps not working.
- Increased home value and future selling point.
Oliver has Air Cooled Generator Certified Technicians available to help. Call for more details, or to learn about portable generator and transfer switch installation!
Please make sure to call Oliver Heating & Cooling at 1-888-810-2681 or request an appointment for a no-cost, no-obligation analysis of your home. Our experts will recommend the most effective backup power generator model and brand to match your family’s needs.