Expert Attic Insulation Contractor
Benefits of our attic insulation services:
- Variety of attic insulation materials: spray foam, cellulose and the insulation board.
- Expert installation by certified energy experts.
- Free insulation inspections & estimates.
- Blower door tests to identify air leaks.
- Improve home comfort and reduce heating & cooling costs by as much as 40 percent.
We are the experts for upgrading & installing attic insulation
High utility bills and rooms that are too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter are just a few signs that your attic may not be properly insulated. Upgrading attic insulation is a simple, cost-effective way to improve comfort. Having adequate attic insulation can also cut heating and cooling costs by as much as 40 percent.
When you contact Oliver for an insulation estimate, we will inspect insulation levels and determine the best insulation solution based on your home’s design and your specific needs. We have the experience and tools to install many different insulation materials, including spray foam, blown-in, cellulose and more.
Let us help you increase your attic insulation efficiency. Oliver is your trusted expert for home and attic insulation!Contact Us Today For An Attic Insulation Efficiency Estimate
Symptoms of poor attic insulation
- Rooms located below the attic get too hot or too cold, even when other parts of the house remain comfortable.
- High electric bills and/or high costs for heating fuel.
- Cold drafts during wintertime.
- Recessed “can” lights in the ceiling directly below the attic.
- Attic floor joists can be seen above or between existing attic insulation.
- Less than 10 in. of existing attic insulation.
- Ductwork in attic is exposed above insulation.
Seal air leaks & add insulation for an energy upgrade that pays for itself
The attic is typically the biggest source of energy loss in a home. Installing the right amount of insulation and sealing air leaks can make a big difference in your energy bills and comfort. Insulation levels and thermal performance are measured by R-Value. The higher the R-value, the better the insulation’s ability to resist heat flow.
Many homes have as little as 9 in. of attic insulation in regions where the U.S. Department of Energy recommends 16 in. It is recommended that most homes in our area have between R-49 and R-60 of attic insulation, depending on the insulation material. Air sealing is a critical step when insulating an attic because sealing air leaks stops conditioned interior air from leaking into the attic. Air sealing can prevent attic mold and significantly reduce heating and cooling bills. Oliver uses a variety of materials and techniques to stop this energy-wasting air leakage. Be sure to check out our specialized insulation board for continuous & airtight coverage.
Contact Us Today to schedule your home energy audit to identify where your home is in need of insulation and air sealing. Our audit also diagnoses the other energy issues in your home– which may be the larger factors in your home’s high utility bills and discomfort.
Whole-house energy savings & comfort starts in the attic
Oliver’s technicians have the knowledge to install a variety of insulation materials, including cellulose, blown-in, and spray foam.